Make a six-figure income. Have a flexible schedule. Work in an energetic, team atmosphere. Find the best free training and support. Have a proven path for career growth.
For the right person, this is a leadership opportunity, not a job!
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, charismatic, and highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty and their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative Standards and Market Center goals. They leverage the tools of the Growth Initiative to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of the standards for number of recruiting appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability, and they leverage the Career Growth Initiative tools to consult with the top 20 percent agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions.
They naturally exhibit the WI4C2TS belief system in their dealings with others. They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well above average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Lead the Real Estate team.
• Implement Team Leader’s vision.
• Use the Growth Initiative tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability.
• Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and retention.
• Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate.
• Attain dominate market share in target markets.
• Build sales team to acceptable profitability.
• Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Recruit sales associates — weekly (interview, select, hire).
• Share team value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates.
• Share team values with recruits.
• Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business.
• Lead sales and business meetings.
• Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance.
• Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete.
• Facilitate regular sales meetings.
• Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates.
• Extraordinary people skills
• Leadership, management, and team-building
• Goal setting, planning, accountability
• Coaching and Consulting
• Proactive, positive attitude with problem-solving
• Above-average recruiting skills
• Career development and training skills
• Top producing sales success track record in recent past
• Real estate knowledge and experience
• Track record of success in past jobs/tasks