Make a six-figure income. Have a flexible schedule. Work in an energetic, team atmosphere. Find the best free training and support. Have a proven path for career growth.
Stop overworking yourself! Join our award winning Real Estate team!
Who we are
The mission of our team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Anton Stetner & RESG team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of real estate transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for clients
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred